[WSIS CS-Plenary] CS privacy statement not fully translated during plenary

avri doria avri at acm.org
Thu Feb 24 15:04:26 GMT 2005

Hi,

information: I spoke to Marcus Kummer during lunch and he indicated
that the statements would be posted on the WGIG web site if they were
sent to wgig at unog.ch .  I think he will be mentioning this at the end
of today's plenary session.  but even if he doesn't, I recommend
sending the  CS statements to that address.

And an opinion.  I think that what was very important was the fact that
the Arab gov'ts heard the entire statement in their own language.  This
dwarfs, in my opinion, any stumbling that may have happened during the
translation. I think we witnessed an important event.

cheers
a.