AW: [WSIS CS-Plenary] WGIG Progress Report

Veni Markovski veni at veni.com
Mon Jan 3 06:52:31 GMT 2005

At 17:25 02-01-05  +0100, Wolfgang KleinwДchter wrote:
>Dear Adam,
>
>you are right, the WGIG has observers from "intergovernmental
>organisationsd", that is ITU, WIPO, World Bank, OECD and UNESCO. There is
>no observer from "international organisations". There was a brief
>discussion on the role opf obervers but it was not specifically
>procedural. Oberservers took the floor in the first (closed) meetings and
>nobody objected. I guess it is worth to clarify this point more in detail.

Dear Wolfgang and friends,
Happy New Year to all of you!

I will be in Geneva for the WGIG and part of the WSIS PrepCom meetings with
my governmental hat; hope to be able to see you there as soon and have
fruitful discussions.
I'd like also to ask those of you who feel competent to send me a private
e-mail in case you are interested in participating in a project for
preparing some help documents for the WGIG and more generally for IG.

best,
veni