[WSIS CS-Plenary] Liberation/Francia: l'accord Microsoft-UNESCO - English translation

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Wed Jan 5 20:42:56 GMT 2005

UNDP signed the agreement at the WSIS summit - and wasn't caught by
many until months after. That we are reacting quicker to the UNESCO
development is good, but too late?

In regards to IDRC, do we know if any other "agreements" have been
signed between M$ and other development agencies? If so, it would be
an - expected -  political move by M$ to stop the success of open
source software deployment.

regards

Robert

--