[WSIS CS-Plenary] UN Official Document System is online

Jonathan Cave j.a.k.cave at warwick.ac.uk
Thu Jan 6 13:43:24 GMT 2005

Dear Kouraich (and others)

I am sorry, but the test you ran was incomplete - please try to read the
files located by a query. I have repeated my earlier experiment with
Mozilla 1.3.1 as well as Firefox 1.0. Viewing the site is OK, and queries
are OK, but the documents found cannot be viewed.

I think there is a basic misunderstanding: the query system does work. But
a query system that does not give access to the documents located is, shall
we say, of limited utility.

Please try again.

Thank you,

Jonathan