[WSIS CS-Plenary] UN Official Document System is online

mclauglm at po.muohio.edu mclauglm at po.muohio.edu
Thu Jan 6 15:42:54 GMT 2005

Rik, thanks as always for your wonderful help "on
the ground." Just a comment regarding the UN
agencies making themselves vulnerable to
accusations that they are cozy with Microsoft: In
the interest of transparency it might be best to
just acknowledge that they *are* cozied up and
cozying up to Microsoft. Whether or not this
accounts for the present problem may be another
question, but as the saying goes, if it looks
like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck.

Cheers,

Lisa