[WSIS CS-Plenary] UN Official Document System is online

Martin Olivera martin_olivera at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Jan 10 16:52:42 GMT 2005

 --- "Georg C. F. Greve" <greve at fsfeurope.org>
escribió:
> Regarding your statements of diversity, Enrique
> Chaparro, whom I
> endorsed, is from a Southern Country (Argentina) and
> Beatriz Busaniche
> is female as well as also from a Southern Country.
> Both have been put
> forward by the PCT Working Group in time and with
> all necessary
> information.

In the same way, Beatriz Busaniche and Enrique
Chaparro (from Argentina) were also nominees together
with Mario Teza from Brazil from LAC Caucus.

As it is shown in the recently-shown here nominations
site, some people abandoned LAC Caucus, so it was
considered as splitted in two, one group presented 3
nominees: Mario Teza, Beatriz Busanmiche and Enrique
Chaparro and the other group presented 2 nominees:
Carlos Afonso and Raul Echeberria.

The selection of members (who did that?) determined
that Carlos Afonso and Raul Echebarria (both presented
by the same LAC caucus group) are now members of WGIG.
Simply, a shmae for representation in WGIG.

Up to now, no member of WGIG has answered my simple,
very simple question: "What is the WGIG for?"

> Regards,
> Georg
>
> --
> Georg C. F. Greve