[WSIS CS-Plenary] archive of today's webcast

Andy Carvin acarvin at edc.org
Wed Jan 12 16:57:08 GMT 2005

Hi everyone,

We just wrapped up a great 90-minute webcast on the role of ICTs in
tsunami relief efforts. If you missed the webcast, you can access an
archive of the entire session, including chatroom, audio and Web tour, here:

http://www.learningtimes.net/ddnarchives.shtml

This archive is saved as a java applet, so you will have to be able to
download java applets onto your desktop. If you can't (or don't) want to
do this, I will also create audio recordings that will be available in
MP3 and OGG format. I'll post a note when these become available.

thanks,
ac

--
Andy Carvin