[WSIS CS-Plenary] Subscribing to Plenary

Beatriz Busaniche beatriz at maxmedia.com.ar
Sun Jan 16 17:11:42 GMT 2005

El dom, 16-01-2005 a las 11:51 -0500, Robert Guerra escribió:
>  You have recently
> stated very publicly in several spaces

Well, i left lac caucus mailing list and the bureau. but: should i keep
in silence, just because i am not a bureau member anymore?

>  Have you changed your mind and
> are now involved again ?  Do let us know...

Good to know that you are so interested in my opinions.

Well, as you know, i left lac caucus, after being extremly tired by the
way some people of the caucus handled the discussions and finaly went
out to work behind closed doors, and between just invited friends.

I left Lac Caucus just to be sure that nobody calling him/herself "lac
caucus delegate" could represent me. (Nobody here that speaks on behalf
of latin american region, or lac caucus, will speak on my name: they do
not represent me!) that's why i officialy left the caucus.

but as you maybe know, i am still in PCT working group, where
transparency and democracy still works!

thank you for your interest on my opinions and activities. I am just one
more person extremly dissapointed with the whole process, but still
trying to have a voice...

Abrazos