[WSIS CS-Plenary] Subscribing to Plenary

karen banks karenb at gn.apc.org
Mon Jan 17 15:36:02 GMT 2005

dear beatrice and all,

Just to confirm Adam's message that he and i are co-list owners, which
largely means we delete all of the spam and process subscription requests.

The subscription request is not the standard mailman form, but requires the
subscriber to include their name, email address, organisation (if relevent)
and caucuses they are active or interested in. This procedure was agreed by
the group who established the criteria for the CIvil Society Plenary and
COntent and themes groups back during PrepCom II of phase I (From the final
Civil Society Plenary Meeting, PrepCom 2, 28.2.2003).

The form sends a message to my email address and i approve the sub (i have
never not approved one).

The reason for the delays (and it is true there have been delays) is that
the email notifications had been automatically filtered into a folder after
i made some mail reader changes, and i'm afraid i missed them for a couple
of weeks. I am sorry about that for those of you who tried to subscribe and
received no response.

As far as i can tell, it affected the following email addresses which have
all now been subscribed. If you know of others beatrice, please let me know.

regards
karen

fheinz at vialibre.org.ar
sean at nexus.ie