[WSIS CS-Plenary] Upcoming Prepcom

Nnenna nne75 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 18 11:43:52 GMT 2005

if we want the "average public" to know about WSIS, then we need
people who can translate the WSIS geeky terms like WGIG, WEOG, GRULAG
and other terms into something that is more understandable.

This is one great thing tht anybody can do for people who speak his or her language.  For the African Scene, you even have to rebrush the history of the WSIS itself from time to time.  As new folks come in, you do the job all over again.

Maybe it is time we expressed gratitude to CONGO who has been doing a wonderful work in orientation sessions.

Best of the day

Nnenna

http://mail.yahoo.com