[WSIS CS-Plenary] WSIS folks at World Social Forum?

Rik Panganiban rikp at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 21 16:02:19 GMT 2005

Dear Friends,

I will be at the World Social Forum in Porto Alegre next week on behalf of CONGO, mostly participating in meetings relating to UN reform and the Millennium Development Goals.  But if there are WSIS related meetings planned, I will be happy to attend also.  I know that APC and the CRIS campaign plan to have a presence there already.

I probably will not be reachable by phone, but will try and access my email from time to time.

Rik Panganiban

RIK PANGANIBAN       Communications Coordinator

Conference of NGOs in Consultative Relationship with the United Nations (CONGO)
web: http://www.ngocongo.org
email: rik.panganiban at ngocongo.org
mobile: (+1) 917-710-5524