[WSIS CS-Plenary] WSIS folks at World Social Forum?

Raoul Weiler raoul.weiler at skynet.be
Fri Jan 21 17:07:43 GMT 2005

To Rik Panganiban,

I will be in Porte Alegre too and do the presentation
of our initiative with UNESCO on digital divide.

The conference at Porte Alegre is on January 27 in Room A 105
time afternoon (Turn 3! I have not yet more precise time).

I attach the flyer of our World Conference.

Cordially,

Raoul Weiler
Club of Rome