[WSIS CS-Plenary] WSIS folks at World Social Forum?

magaly pazello magaly at greatvideo.com
Fri Jan 21 16:38:05 GMT 2005

Hello Rick,
I will be there too. I will attend the Feminist Dialog, the meetings
around Beijing+10 and the campaing against all forms of fundamentalism.
I'm also envolved in the CRIS brasil that have organized a workshop on
the process in Brazil (28th).

The WNSP-APC is organizing a workshop on Women and ICTs, "Redes para el
cambio y el empoderamiento:Construyendo una agenda del movimiento de
mujeres para las políticas de TIC" (Networks for change and
empowerment: building an woemn's movement agenda for ICTs policies).
(27th)

I will be in the panel on Privatization of Nature and Knowledge
organized by Heinrich Boell Foundation (27th - Cais do Porto - Porto
Alegre Wharf)

And also will be reacheble by email.

Cheers,
Magaly