[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: Need to know the facts / Les Faits Re: [WSIS CS-Plenary] PCT and WGIG

Taran Rampersad cnd at knowprose.com
Sat Jan 22 19:53:53 GMT 2005

Vittorio Bertola wrote:

> Robert Guerra ha scritto:
>
>> An example, the blog entry which I posted both here and on the
>> (publicly accessible) bureau list has gone without any reply or
>> comment. it would have been great to have heard your comments when I
>> posted the note.
>

> I have a feeling that most of us - even those who are on opposite
> sides when it comes to online discussions - actually share some basic
> concerns; however, we end up posting different messages on different
> parts of the picture in different lists, and never getting to any
> advance, because of the lack of a global strategy.

This is actually where using a content management system would be
useful. It's possible to have multiple discussions in multiple threads
on the web in a very transparent way. There's even the increasing
capacity for translation in some. Yet I sit here and read emails across
the lists I do subscribe to. Rather strange, especially given the context.

--
Taran Rampersad

cnd at knowprose.com

http://www.linuxgazette.com