[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: Need to know the facts / Les Faits Re: [WSIS CS-Plenary] PCT and WGIG

Vittorio Bertola vb at bertola.eu.org
Sat Jan 22 16:55:18 GMT 2005

Robert Guerra ha scritto:
> An example, the blog entry which I posted both here and on the (publicly
> accessible) bureau list has gone without any reply or comment. it would
> have been great to have heard your comments when I posted the note.

I have a feeling that most of us - even those who are on opposite sides
when it comes to online discussions - actually share some basic concerns;
however, we end up posting different messages on different parts of the
picture in different lists, and never getting to any advance, because of
the lack of a global strategy.

I think that we should concentrate all discussions on internal civil
society reforms in a single place. It could possibly be the Working
Methods WG, but it could also be the plenary, since there is the need for
these reforms to be widely shared by all participants. Perhaps the best
thing to do would be that all people who have shown interest in the matter
joined the Working Methods WG. Still, the plenary will need to have the
final word.
--
vb.               [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<------
http://bertola.eu.org/  <- Vecchio sito, nuovo toblòg...