[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: Need to know the facts / Les Faits Re: [WSIS CS-Plenary] PCT and WGIG

Federico Heinz fheinz at vialibre.org.ar
Sat Jan 22 22:19:51 GMT 2005

On Sat, 2005-01-22 at 14:41 -0500, Robert Guerra wrote:
> [...]My only condition would be that others too make a commitment to
> get things done and not engage in dogma.

Robert, you are full of surprises today!

First you complain about invisible forces that prevent you from starting
new threads in this list.

Now you seem to fear that people will bring up religious arguments for
anything. I'm starting to doubt whether we are even reading the same
lists, but I for sure haven't seen anybody try to justify any claim
based on any kind of deity around here. Passionate discourse, yes, deep
argumentation, yes, but I see no dogma around.

There again, I seem to recall that in other exchanges you have used the
word "dogma" as some sort of bastard synonym for "any subject I don't
feel comfortable discussing", so maybe that's what you meant?

I must warn you that many people think that a person making a parallel
between people he disagrees with and religious fundamentalists is
actually disqualifying himself, for it looks that he can't find a way to
disprove the arguments, and must thus resort to attacking the persons
who use them.

Please, don't fight the people. If you must, please fight the arguments.
Thank you.

	Fede

--
GnuPG Public Key: gpg --keyserver wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net --recv-key BD02C6E0
Key Fingerprint: 04F4 08C5 14B7 2C3D DB21  ACF8 6CF5 0B0C BD02 C6E0