[WSIS CS-Plenary] Microsoft-UNESCO - agreement / accord [Fwd: unesco]

Dr. Francis MUGUET muguet at mdpi.org
Mon Jan 24 00:35:14 GMT 2005

Hello,

I just now noticed this mail ( fwd below ) while
searching in my past messages.

After the UNESCO Press conference 17 November 2004 which
I attended, we tried, Djilali and me in vain to get
UNESCO to post the UNESCO-M$  agreement on the
UNESCO site.  Finally, with the help of BPEM, we got
a scanned version online at
http://www.wsis-pct.org/unesco-miscrosoft.html
and
http://www.wsis-finance.org/gov-doc-en.html

At GFC4 ( 10 January ) I brought with me the UNESCO-M$
agreement and I showed it to the delegates of GFC countries,
who were unaware to this agreement made in reference to
the WSIS  and were puzzled that text was kept "secret".
I discussed also this point with Karkkins that assured
me that he will see to it.
It seems that he was efficient.
The next stage should be to ask that this agreement
should be translated in French and Spanish.

Best regards

Francis