[WSIS CS-Plenary] Coorection Re: Need to know the facts / Les Faits Re: [WSIS CS-Plenary] PCT and WGIG

Dr. Francis MUGUET muguet at mdpi.org
Mon Jan 24 01:06:45 GMT 2005

Reading my post on the list, I realized
I made an awfull typo.
Sorry

> I would like to contribute a few remarks to this discussion.  I do
> this with a certain amount of trepidation,  but I do feel that those
> who disagree with the most vocal position at this point should not sit
> silently by as good people are condemned.

It is *not* the people that has been selected as WGIG that should be
condemned, but the internal CS WGIG nomination procedure.
The distinction is absolutely crucial

Francis F. MUGUET Ph.D

MDPI Foundation Open Access Journals
Associate Publisher
http://www.mdpi.org   http://www.mdpi.net
muguet at mdpi.org       muguet at mdpi.net

ENSTA   Paris, France
KNIS lab.  Director
"Knowledge Networks & Information Society" (KNIS)
muguet at ensta.fr   http://www.ensta.fr/~muguet

World Summit On the Information Society (WSIS)
Civil Society Working Groups
Scientific Information :  http://www.wsis-si.org  chair
Patents & Copyrights   :  http://www.wsis-pct.org co-chair
Financing Mechanismns  :  http://www.wsis-finance.org web