[WSIS CS-Plenary] DATES? Comments to WSIS Documents

karen banks karenb at gn.apc.org
Thu Jan 27 19:23:25 GMT 2005

hi renate

Unless i'm not reading carefully, i don't see any timeline on this request.
Is there a cut off point for contributions? I know there was one late last
year, but i assume this is a new call.

The way the post is written, you might assume that contributions can be
made upto the eve of PrepCom? but i can't imagine that is the case..

would you be able to get clarifiction for us?

many thanks

karen banks (APC)