[WSIS CS-Plenary] Spam as an issue

Federico Heinz fheinz at vialibre.org.ar
Fri Jan 28 19:44:32 GMT 2005

On Fri, 2005-01-28 at 11:20 -0500, avri at acm.org wrote:
> [...] I want to explore my reasoning and find out where I am missing
> the point.

Very well put. Spam is an electronic manifestation of a real-world
problem: unsolicited mail, scams, chain letters, and a lot of other
nuisances which may even include missionaries of some religion or other
ringing your bell right in the middle of siesta to talk about God. As a
real-world problem, it ought to be regulated, if at all, by real-world
governments.

	Fede

--
GnuPG Public Key: gpg --keyserver wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net --recv-key BD02C6E0
Key Fingerprint: 04F4 08C5 14B7 2C3D DB21  ACF8 6CF5 0B0C BD02 C6E0