[WSIS CS-Plenary] DNS News, Vers une 'multigouvernance' de l'Internet?

Yulia Timofeeva airetg at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 19:05:52 GMT 2005

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 10:57:08 -0500, Robert Guerra
<rguerra at lists.privaterra.org> wrote:
> I just came across the following site that seems to be focuses on
> Internet Governance issues - and it's in French!
>
> This means that there is indeed linguistic diversity....are there
> similar sites in spanish, arabic, chinese or russian? If so, please
> post...

I just searched for Internet governance sites in Russian (for 5
minutes only but still…). The only site on Internet governance that
does not deal with Russian Internet-related legislation provides a
collection of links to the English-language sites, with the exception
of one that deals with Russian legislatoin
(http://www.admin.spb.ru/win/regulation/)

So I wouldn't confirm linguistic diversity, at least not in case of Russia

Yulia