[WSIS CS-Plenary] WGIG - Caucuses meeting?

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Sun Jan 30 18:08:53 GMT 2005

Vittorio:

good idea to have a CS IG meeting. Could you add an entry to the
PrepCom 2 wiki with possible dates

http://wiki.digitaldivide.net/wiki/index.php/WSIS_Prepcom_II

my preference would be:

  13th - late afternoon / evening as it would allow us to brief each
other before the open wgig meeting on the 14th.

regards

Robert

At 12:38 PM +0100 1/30/05, Vittorio Bertola wrote:
>All,
>
>I have not consulted with my WGIG colleagues yet, but personally I
>think it would be a good idea to set up a meeting between civil
>society WGIG members, connectors, and other civil society caucus
>participants (perhaps even the entire Plenary). Time will be an
>issue - WGIG will make us busy 10-13 and 15-18 all days of the Feb
>14 week - but we should definitely find a way to organize one,
>possibly on or before Feb 16, so that results can be then considered
>when we will be asked to finalize the first phase of the WGIG work
>and start organizing the second, in the closed WGIG meetings of Feb
>17-18.
>
>Does this seem like a good idea? Also, is there anyone who could
>take care of organizing this?
>
>Thanks,
>--
>vb.               [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<------