[WSIS CS-Plenary] WGIG - Caucuses meeting?

Vittorio Bertola vb at bertola.eu.org
Sun Jan 30 11:38:15 GMT 2005

All,

I have not consulted with my WGIG colleagues yet, but personally I think
it would be a good idea to set up a meeting between civil society WGIG
members, connectors, and other civil society caucus participants (perhaps
even the entire Plenary). Time will be an issue - WGIG will make us busy
10-13 and 15-18 all days of the Feb 14 week - but we should definitely
find a way to organize one, possibly on or before Feb 16, so that results
can be then considered when we will be asked to finalize the first phase
of the WGIG work and start organizing the second, in the closed WGIG
meetings of Feb 17-18.

Does this seem like a good idea? Also, is there anyone who could take care
of organizing this?

Thanks,
--
vb.               [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<------