[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: WGIG - Caucuses meeting?

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Mon Jan 31 13:35:40 GMT 2005

Have added the dates and times mentioned to the Tentative Schedule
being developed on the PrepCom II wilki . Address for the detailed
day by day schedule is at :

http://wiki.digitaldivide.net/wiki/index.php/WSIS_Prepcom_II:_Tentative_Schedule

again - many thanks to Andy Carvin and the Digital divide network for
providing this wonderful resource..

regards

Robert

--