[WSIS CS-Plenary] My last message to plenary

Renate Bloem rbloem at ngocongo.org
Thu Jul 14 17:44:45 BST 2005

Dear Bill and dear all,

I would like to apologize to all of you who get some technical troubles with
the last e-mail you received from my e-mail address through the plenary
list. Actually it contains the text of a message I previously sent to the
Plenary list yesterday on 'Speakers and Format of Tunis Summit', which
perfectly went through with the right page set up. But I cannot explain why
it was sent out a second time with this format. Maybe this is related to the
fact that the initial mail was sent without the new introductory remark at
the beginning of each mail sent to the Plenary list.

I do apologize again for that unpleasant trouble.

Best regards,

Renata

Renate Bloem
President of the Conference of NGOs (CONGO)
11, Avenue de la Paix
CH-1202 Geneva
Tel: +41 22 301 1000
Fax: +41 22 301 2000
E-mail:  <mailto:rbloem at ngocongo.org> rbloem at ngocongo.org
Website: www.ngocongo.org <http://www.ngocongo.org/>

The Conference of NGOs (CONGO) is an international, membership association
that facilitates the participation of NGOs in United Nations debates and
decisions. Founded in 1948, CONGO's major objective is to ensure the
presence of NGOs in exchanges among the world's governments and United
Nations agencies on issues of global concern.  For more information see our
website at www.ngocongo.org <http://www.ngocongo.org/>