[WSIS CS-Plenary] FAQ: How can I register for the WSIS ?

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Sun Jul 17 22:28:58 BST 2005

if your organization is one of the ones listed @ the URL below:

http://www.itu.int/wsis/documents/doc_multi.asp?lang=en&id=1552%7C1553

Then the WSIS ES should  have sent you a username & password to be
able to register delegates. If not, well fill in the  designated
focal point registration form and send it to the ITU. From there,
wait for them to get back to you

<http://www.itu.int/wsis/docs/geneva/focal_point/focal_cs.doc>

regards

Robert