[WSIS CS-Plenary] UN at odds over internet's future

William Drake wdrake at ictsd.ch
Tue Jul 19 08:10:59 BST 2005

Hi,

>From the start, the English language press coverage of the WGIG process has
been almost uniformly awful and sometimes absolutely jaw-dropping.   This
stuff gets forwarded and reforwarded all the over the net and becomes memes
that impede productive dialogue.  One might have expected a little better
from the BBC, but I guess not.  The first sentence of the article is wrong
on both points, and things proceed from there.

Best,

Bill