[WSIS CS-Plenary] Draft input to GFC

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Sun Jul 24 12:18:08 BST 2005

>[Please note that by using 'REPLY', your response goes to the entire
>list. Kindly use individual addresses for responses intended for
>specific people. Your cooperation is highly appreciated]
>_______________________________________
>
>CONGO - Philippe Dam ha scritto:
>>Please find enclosed the advance version of the input to
>>besubmitted to the 7^th meeting of the GFC, based on 11 July
>>discussions. Find also below the message to all stakeholders on
>>behalf of Ambassador Karklins.
>
>Sorry for being overly ignorant in terms of UN-speak... could you
>please explain to me what this sentence would mean in practice:

The resolution is about integration, coordinated implementation and
follow up to UN conferences and summits.

<http://daccessdds.un.org/doc/UNDOC/GEN/N03/418/08/PDF/N0341808.pdf?OpenElement>
<http://daccessdds.un.org/doc/UNDOC/GEN/N02/557/23/PDF/N0255723.pdf?OpenElement>

(these links/UN docs system are not reliable, if you see an error try
So Karklins is say we have a guide to the role of actors in follow-up
etc and how to integrate in the UN system, role of economic and
social councils, etc. Or perhaps that's what he saying!

Adam