[WSIS CS-Plenary] IG success/failure scenarios

William Drake wdrake at ictsd.ch
Fri Jul 29 17:15:16 BST 2005

Hi Renate,

Thanks for the info.  I was told just last week that they'd reserved rooms
for 3+ October 17-21 in Geneva, but if the preference now is to save a
little money and hence create an 11th hour bargaining crisis on the eve of
the Summit, that should certainly make things interesting.  I hope all the
necessary hotel rooms are not booked up for the days prior or they could
really have a fiasco.  Hope also that not too many people have already paid
for plane tickets that would have them arriving too late.

Best,

Bill