[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: [WSIS-CT] verification of Civil Society side events

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Mon Jun 6 17:45:21 BST 2005

Renate:

Your note makes me worry - about the openness and transparency of the
process. Only a relatively small % of CS groups and organizations are
subscribed to the CT, Plenary and other lists. Should they meet the
criteria of being an accredited CS entity in the process - they
should not be disadvantaged if they do not receive and respond to
your note below.

In regards to "deadlines" - I would like to remind you that I am
still awaiting an official reply from the organizers of the "side
events" in regards to the what in fact was the deadline, and what
time zone , if any, was used.  it is my belief that  if the word
"deadline" is used - the exact date/time might be specificied.

Consequently, in my capacity as Civil Society Bureau member for the
North American and European region I would like to request that you
transmit this concern to the ES, together with the suggestion that
they contact each and every organization that has submitted a request
for a parallel side event.

thanks

Robert

--
------------------------ [ SECURITY NOTICE ] ------------------------
To: plenary at wsis-cs.org, bureau at wsis-cs.org, ct at wsis-cs.org,
For your security, rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
digitally signed this message on 06 June 2005 at 16:45:28 UTC.
Verify this digital signature at http://www.ciphire.com/verify.
------------------- [ CIPHIRE DIGITAL SIGNATURE ] -------------------
Q2lwaGlyZSBTaWcuAVdwbGVuYXJ5QHdzaXMtY3Mub3JnLCBidXJlYXVAd3Npcy1jcy5vc
mcsIGN0QHdzaXMtY3Mub3JnLCByYmxvZW1AbmdvY29uZ28ub3JnAHJndWVycmFAbGlzdH
MucHJpdmF0ZXJyYS5vcmcAZW1haWwgYm9keQAoBQAAfAB8AAAAAQAAAKh9pEIoBQAAtQI
AAgACAAIAIP1FlYOCakUsyziV6Ty4HaktmnKfLu7t9OrpXtaTaCWWAQAgCztXIIS7EYyd
U2Ezpl5FhJPVxy3t7tdFSnpk/Y+76DU9IgTU6T7t6odja6JwcRfEVWQdj3ybwfTV1XJZh
pUnvgf/U2lnRW5k