[WSIS CS-Plenary] verification of Civil Society side events

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Mon Jun 6 18:25:08 BST 2005

It is my belief that we need to have a clear, transparent & open
process defined before some or all of us start posting our proposals
to this list. if we don't have a clear process - this list will eb
spammed with proposals..

Consequently, I wish to I support the proposal well known to the WSIS
ES, the Tunisian Organizers, and the Governmental Bureau - that
being, that  the ITU post ALL of the proposals, from there
organizations are asked to confirm their information.

regards

robert

--
------------------------ [ SECURITY NOTICE ] ------------------------
To: rbloem at ngocongo.org, plenary at wsis-cs.org.
For your security, rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
digitally signed this message on 06 June 2005 at 17:25:12 UTC.
Verify this digital signature at http://www.ciphire.com/verify.
------------------- [ CIPHIRE DIGITAL SIGNATURE ] -------------------
Q2lwaGlyZSBTaWcuAVdyYmxvZW1AbmdvY29uZ28ub3JnLCBwbGVuYXJ5QHdzaXMtY3Mub
3JnAHJndWVycmFAbGlzdHMucHJpdmF0ZXJyYS5vcmcAZW1haWwgYm9keQCQAQAAfAB8AA
AAAQAAAPiGpEKQAQAAcgMAAgACAAIAIP1FlYOCakUsyziV6Ty4HaktmnKfLu7t9OrpXta
TaCWWAQAgCztXIIS7EYydU2Ezpl5FhJPVxy3t7tdFSnpk/Y+76CxgJRU/iTBB3DB27Vt4
Fo3FnTzgeGQGEYx1VpHru//1E9xnU2lnRW5k