RES: [WSIS CS-Plenary] WSIS: Informal consultation on 13 June

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Wed Jun 8 13:27:33 BST 2005

Some NGO networks are virtual - and so getting a stamp might be quite
impossible...

you would think the secretariat would at least consult with some the
csb on this . sigh!

Robert

--
------------------------ [ SECURITY NOTICE ] ------------------------
To: bureau at wsis-cs.org, wsis at iprolink.ch, plenary at wsis-cs.org.
For your security, rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
digitally signed this message on 08 June 2005 at 12:27:42 UTC.
Verify this digital signature at http://www.ciphire.com/verify.
------------------- [ CIPHIRE DIGITAL SIGNATURE ] -------------------
Q2lwaGlyZSBTaWcuAVdidXJlYXVAd3Npcy1jcy5vcmcsIHdzaXNAaXByb2xpbmsuY2gsI
HBsZW5hcnlAd3Npcy1jcy5vcmcAcmd1ZXJyYUBsaXN0cy5wcml2YXRlcnJhLm9yZwBlbW
FpbCBib2R5ADcDAAB8AHwAAAABAAAAPuSmQjcDAADBAgACAAIAAgAg/UWVg4JqRSzLOJX
pPLgdqS2acp8u7u306ule1pNoJZYBACALO1cghLsRjJ1TYTOmXkWEk9XHLe3u10VKemT9
j7voYQNWnLUbEKqWI7Zg84uoi8cQcND83GrBqBqzT1r2LdHVLljIU2lnRW5k