[WSIS CS-Plenary] WSIS Summit stands/rooms

karen banks karenb at gn.apc.org
Mon Jun 20 13:07:30 BST 2005

hi

I'm a little confused about the process for stand/room bookings and wonder
if anyone has definitive information.

On the GKP list, there is a message indicating that additional information
has to be submitted (more detail etc) for stand bookings by today (June 20)
- though this may be an internal deadline. Nonetheless, i believe people
are expected to submit additional information after the 'pre-booking' stage
- but i can't see a clear deadline anywhere.

"Dear Friends of the ICT 4 all Exhibition

All of you have already indicated your interest in the pre-registration
form to showcase your solutions in an exhibit or present solutions in a
workshop.  We are pleased to announce that it is now possible to fully
register for your exhibition online
<http://www.expo.ict4all-tunis.org>www.expo.ict4all-tunis.org. The
registration form for workshops will be available online soon.

and the form is here: http://www.expo.ict4all-tunis.org/participation_form.htm

---->

I see nothing about additional forms for workshops (yet) but i do see the
following which implies that you can only organise a side event if you are
an exhibitor - and i'm sure this will rule out many hoping to host
workshops etc?

Is this correct?

"YOUR WORKSHOP/CONFERENCE

Exchanging views on ICT 4 all Exhibition

The ICT 4 all workshops/conferences offer the opportunity for exhibitors to
exchange, present and debate solutions that are showcased in an exhibit.
Rooms are available to exhibitors only! "

--->

karen