[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: [Privsec] OSCE and RSF: six recommendations to ensure freedom of expression on the Internet

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Wed Jun 22 15:53:59 BST 2005

ralf:

did you see Daniel Pimienta's earlier message in that he's now got up
a service that automatically translates all messages posted in the
plenary list to french & spanish. it archives the messages to -
resulting in making the info more accessible, and not making it
necessary to babblefish messages...