[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: Speaker nomination process [u]

Robert Guerra [c] rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Wed Jun 29 13:39:24 BST 2005

I still think that after 2 years, it might be a good idea to revisit
the names proposed in Geneva to see if in fact they are ok for the
Tunis summit - or if we want to consider additional names.

The CSB is the body in charge of logistics, but as a bureau member
i'm disappointed that no planning,  or discussion of any kind  is
taking place on the bureau list. Personally i would prefer that needs
be identified well in advance so that a discussion and agreement can
be obtained on how the logistical needs - such as speakers,
overpasses, etc - can be taken done.

You and others seem to propose that we just adopt the speakers
suggested from the discussion 2 years ago, well that's definitely a
possibility. Let's see what others have to say - and see if there's
agreement. if so, fine we have a solution. If not, then let's see
which additional names might come up. That's all I propose

regards,

Robert

--
Robert Guerra <rguerra at privaterra.org>