AW: AW: [WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: Speaker nomination process [u]

Wolfgang Kleinwächter wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de
Wed Jun 29 15:45:37 BST 2005

Graciela, indeed, this was the intention that we first generate a long list - including cultural diversity (UNESCO Draft Convention), ethnicity & race and others -, then we shoud look how many slots we have in the different fora (Round Table, Plenary, something else) and then we can identify our priorities or combine some issues.

best