[WSIS CS-Plenary] To whom should a "reply" to the Plenary listserv go?

Sylvia Caras sylvia at peoplewho.org
Thu Jun 30 19:33:59 BST 2005

At 08:09 AM 6/30/05, arjafari at aol.com wrote:
>the purposes of plenary list

As a reminder, perhaps those who established and are administering the list
might regularly post some guidelines.  I'd be happy to work off-list with a
few others to develop a "netiquette" for the list.  I think people forget
to look at their headers, read email very fast and unintentionally do
things in a way that causes difficulties for others

If this is a discussion list, I agree with Elizabeth that replies should go
to the list.

Sylvia

Sylvia Caras
People Who