AW: [WSIS CS-Plenary] format for Tunis Summit

Wolfgang Kleinwächter kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de
Tue Mar 1 10:26:00 GMT 2005

Vittorio wrote:

And please... do not forget those of us who participate in the WSIS as
individuals. We already had to ask a favour to friends from accredited
NGOs just to be physically allowed in... I'm not sure about how many
others act as individuals, but, in the Internet world, people tend to
aggregate informally and to form flexible online groups, rather than to
incorporate NGOs.

Dear Vittorio,

it would be great if you could take this message back to the ALAC and to go forward with a proposal for a revision of the ALAC related articles of the ICANN bylaws.  You are the ALAC chair.

Best

wolfgang