AW: [WSIS CS-Plenary] format for Tunis Summit

Vittorio Bertola vb at bertola.eu.org
Tue Mar 1 10:48:35 GMT 2005

Il giorno mar, 01-03-2005 alle 11:26 +0100, Wolfgang Kleinwächter ha
scritto:
> Dear Vittorio,
>
> it would be great if you could take this message back to the ALAC and to go forward with a proposal for a revision of the ALAC related articles of the ICANN bylaws.  You are the ALAC chair.

I'm not sure why we are having this discussion right on the WSIS
Plenary, Bureau and Content & Themes :-) (Though perhaps the IG Caucus
could give a thought in participating in the joint ALAC-NCUC thinking
exercises that we are trying to set up about the future of civil society
structures at ICANN.)

Anyway, you could for example have a look at the (draft, preliminary
etc) comment to the Strategic Plan that we just sent to ICANN:
http://forum.icann.org/mail-archive/alac/msg00934.html

Ciao,