[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: [CS Bureau] Internet Governance Workshop

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Wed Mar 2 17:19:19 GMT 2005

Dear All,

Internet governance caucus -- or at least Jeanette and I for the
moment, we have yet to consult with the caucus -- will try to support
a workshop of some kind.  Internet governance is likely to be one of
the main issues for PrepCom3 (along with Financing) so we should be
well prepared.

We will need the support of all caucuses and working groups.

More soon (I'm still catching up after 2 weeks in Europe.)

Many thanks,

Adam