[WSIS CS-Plenary] Need of a CS structure to avoid future failures

Nnenna nne75 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 8 11:59:29 GMT 2005

Dear all

As African Civil Society, we've been there, seen that, and passed through.  I do support the bureau's "procedures" work and the C&T's "content" input.  But both do not answer the following question: who manages conflicts?

One quick thought as we think through structure: in the bit of experience I have in  managing conflict, AUTHORITY is Priority.  Are we willing to give a certain level of trust and authority to a certain entity and hold such to a certain level of responsibility?

All for now

Nnenna