[WSIS CS-Plenary] Global Alliance: Consultation

karen banks karenb at gn.apc.org
Thu Mar 10 21:52:31 GMT 2005

dear all,

Some of you may recall the open meeting on the proposed 'Global Alliance'.

Several delegates expressed concerns about the proposal, made concrete
suggestions, asked probing questions and were keen to have further information.

The UNICT TF has created a space on it's website for feedback, comments etc
to the concept note
posting here for your info.

If you have any difficulties with the website, or have any other questions,
i imagine Serge Kapto who works at the secretariat, would be happy to field
questions (kapto at un.org).

karen