[WSIS CS-Plenary] Congratulations

Nabil El-Khodari webmaster at nilebasin.com
Sun Mar 20 21:22:35 GMT 2005

Yes, I know. In fact, even AfricaFocus is worried about this in
relation to the UK's Consultation for Africa and that the year 2005
is Africa Development Year.

Sincerely,

Nabil El-Khodari
Founder
Nile Basin Society

Tel.: +1 (647) 722-3256
Fax: +1 (647) 722-3273

http://nilebasin.com
http://nile.ca

108 Waterbury Dr.
Toronto, ON M9R 3Y3
Canada

"How we decide and who gets to decide often determines what we
decide." Environmental Governance

"If the people will lead, the leaders will follow" Dr. David Suzuki