[WSIS CS-Plenary] Congratulations

mclauglm at po.muohio.edu mclauglm at po.muohio.edu
Mon Mar 21 00:12:38 GMT 2005

The part of the Bush press conference that I
especially enjoyed was when GWB offered the
following rationale for nominating Wolfowitz: "He
is a man of good experience. He helped manage a
large organization." Much as GWB's credentials
include having owned a baseball team.

If only Ken Lay of Enron--or perhaps even Donald
Rumsfeld--were nominated by "Old Europe"
(whatever that is) to head the IMF, what a
wonderful world it would be:-)

...for the neoconservatives.

Lisa