R: [WSIS CS-Plenary] References: Multi-stakeholder partnerships

djilali benamrane dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 25 09:33:45 GMT 2005

Hi Karen,
Dealing with Multi-steakholder partnerships, we have
to refere to the Koffi Annane the UN Secretary Geneal
made in 1999 in hte Davos Meeting calling the UN
system to promote the 3P Public private
partenership...
This concept has been developed in the Millenium
Development Objectives when about 200 head of states
met in NY and commit themself to share by 50% the
present level of poverty in the world....
Then, evey year every month a head of Un agency show
his commitment and his know how and the last is the
head of UNESCO receiving Bill gate in Paris and
deleting the job made by this institution regarding
the status of Free Softweares....
All the best
Djilali
--- Claudia Padovani <claudia.padovani at unipd.it>

Djilali Benamrane : dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Tel/fax : (227) 75 35 09 BP 11207 - Niamey - Niger
Tél/Fax : (331) 01 45 39 77 02 Paris - France
Page web sur le SMSI (mecanismes de financement) : en cours de construction
Page web sur l'Afrique et la globalisation : http://www.multimania.com/djilalibenamrane/
Groupe de discussion: http://www.egroups.com/list/afriqueglobalization