[wsis-finance] Re: [WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: [Africa-CS-WSIS]ReDiana'status

djilali benamrane dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 26 11:09:17 GMT 2005

Diana,
Thanks for your comments and sorry for my precedent
message which has been truncked.....
This debate is important as long as we do have to be
vigilent to know who is who ! after that secor private
representaives can be more pro-active and more
constructive than so called CS representatives....
Other case more dangerous... some person ressources
leading the CS process belong both to the Governments
(North and South Gts) and are acting as CS leaders and
speakers....
Let's clarify this issue and so we can progess withour
misunderstanding.
Firnedly
Djilali