[WSIS CS-Plenary] Internet Governance Consultation/questionnaire

karen banks karenb at gn.apc.org
Fri May 20 12:56:04 BST 2005

Greetings,

I sent this message to all caucus focal points - but would like to share
also with plenary (there may well be members of plenary who are not members
of caucuses).

One piece of information i neglected to include is the main URL of the WGIG
website, but i'm sure you would have worked it out if you visit the
questionnaire: www.wgig.org

best to all
karen