[WSIS CS-Plenary] CORRECTED VERSION:CCBI input on Chapters One and Four of Operational Part of WSIS-Tunis documents

karen banks karenb at gn.apc.org
Wed May 25 14:09:53 BST 2005

hi jean-louis

>The WSIS CS website isn't an advertising place for CCBI announcements.
>They have their own space and all the contributions are on the official
>ITU WSIS website.
>
>So, please let them know that.

I think it's useful to see the strategy of the CCBI and i don't really
consider it advertising. Though duly noted that it is now on the website,
it wasn't when i posted the first version.

but sure jean-louis, am happy to not share information from other
stakeholders if you'd prefer, one less thing to do.

karen