[WSIS CS-Plenary] CORRECTED VERSION:CCBI input on Chapters One and Four of Operational Part of WSIS-Tunis documents

Elizabeth Carll, PhD ecarll at optonline.net
Wed May 25 15:10:12 BST 2005

Dear Rik, Karen, Jean Louis, and all,

I agree with Rik, as you never know what information may be of interest to
whom.  Those not interested can use their delete key. Better to have an
abundance of information than possible lack, as most people may not check
the  ITU WSIS website regularly.  Thanks Karen for keeping us informed.

Elizabeth

Dr. Elizabeth Carll
International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies;
NGO Committee on Mental Health;
Communications Coordination Committee for the UN