[WSIS CS-Plenary] CORRECTED VERSION:CCBI input on Chapters One and Four of Operational Part of WSIS-Tunis documents

Rik Panganiban rikp at earthlink.net
Wed May 25 14:15:03 BST 2005

Jean Louis, et al,

Whether we like it or not, the private sector are also "stakeholders"
in the WSIS.  I think it's good for us to know what they are up to,
just as good strategy.  Similarly, if there is a new EU or African
government initiative, I would expect us to share that information on
the CS plenary list, since it affects us all.

Respectfully,

Rik Panganiban
CONGO